Back to topTOP
Assistant Vice President, IT Audit
Assistant Vice President, IT Audit Responsibilities:
- Ensure good comprehension of technology management strategies, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues
- Assist in compilation of risk-based Annual Audit Planning
- Conduct audit on IT operations, infrastructure, development and risk management, and regulatory compliance of the delegated audit portfolio
- Conduct assigned special reviews/ investigations and follow up outstanding audit issues
- Provide technology risk management advice to management and team members
- Assist the Audit Team of the holding company to conduct audit/ special assignments
- University graduate or above in Information Technology/Computer Science or related disciplines with professional designation of CISA, CISSP and related disciplines,
- At least 8 years solid information technology audit experience in banking industry,
- Solid knowledge in various computer and database platforms. (e.g. MS Windows, Unix/AIX, AS/400, SQL, Oracle etc.), network security, System Development Life Cycle & project management
- Solid knowledge in Cyber Resilience Assessment Framework requirements.
- Good experience in developing Computer-Aided Audit Tools.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Able to work independently & supervise a small audit team