From now until 31 December 2021, customers who submit the applications with all required documents for Corporate Account Opening and/or apply 80% or 90% SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (SFGS) at the “SME Banking Services Centre” at Tsuen Wan Branch can enjoy the following privilege offers:
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay! Remarks: The above products, services and offers are bound by the corresponding terms and conditions, please contact Fubon Bank staff for details.
- 50% off for account opening administrative fee
- Preferential loan interest rate for 80% or 90% SFGS application
Terms and Conditions for Exclusive Offers by “SME Banking Services Centre” at Tsuen Wan Branch:
- The offers are only valid for new corporate customer (“New Customer”) who opens an Corporate Account and/or apply 80% or 90% SFGS at “SME Banking Service Centre” at Tsuen Wan Branch of Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”) during the period from 1 September 2021 to 31 December 2021 (“Promotional Period”), excluding (a) existing corporate customers who are holding any Hong Kong dollar/foreign currency savings, current, time deposit accounts or any loan accounts with the Bank; or (b) customers who closed any account with the Bank from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021; or (c) customers whose accounts were terminated by the Bank in any period; or (d) overseas/special companyi.
- New Customers must submit all required documents to “SME Banking Services Centre” at Tsuen Wan Branch of the Bank during the Promotional Period. After the review and confirmation by the Bank’s staff, all eligible customers can enjoy 50% off for account opening administrative fee (original fee HK$5,000) and/or preferential loan interest rate for 80% or 90% SFGS. For details, please contact the Bank’s staff.
- The Bank reserves the right to the decision of final approval of all applications, and to suspend, vary or terminate the above offer or amend the relevant terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- Should there be any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
iThe definition of “Overseas/Special Company” is (1) Overseas company not registered in Hong Kong under Part 16 of Companies Ordinance (applicable to limited companies only) and the Business Registration Ordinance; or (2) Hong Kong incorporated company with corporate shareholder(s) and/or corporate director(s) that are incorporated overseas; or (3) Hong Kong incorporated company with 4-layer structure or above.