Online Application Offer : HK$200 Supermarket Cash Coupon^
Personal Loan for Selected Fubon Customers offers exclusive interest rate for your easy financing! Get the pre-approved loan amount with no income proof required
Apply on or before 31 March 2023 and enjoy fabulous offers:
Apply and draw down the loan via Fubon Bank website or Fubon GO Mobile App to enjoy HK$200 supermarket cash coupon
|Annualized Percentage Rate (“APR”) as low as 1.45%
|Daily interest as low as HK$17.8*
|Loan amount up to 12 times of monthly salary or HK$1,000,000 (whichever is lower)
|Tenor up to 60 months
|Handling fee HK$0
|Loan amount will be credited to your designated bank account directly
|Assume loan amount of HK$800,000 with tenor of 9-month, daily interest will be: HK$800,000 X monthly flat rate 0.0668% ÷ 30 days = HK$17.8
|APR of the above example is 1.45%. APR, calculated in accordance with the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice, is a reference rate expressed as an annualized rate which includes the basic interest rate of the loan.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
|Download Fubon GO
||and select “Apply for personal loan” for the application
||Fubon Personal Loan Express Approval Hotline : 2806 5050
Terms and Conditions
^Terms and Conditions of “Supermarket Cash Coupons” Offers:
Customers who apply via Fubon Bank website or Fubon GO Mobile App and draw down the loan on or before 31 March 2023 will be entitled supermarket cash coupon of HK$200. Cash Coupon(s) redemption letter will be mailed to customer's correspondent address within 1 month after successful drawdown. If the Cash Coupon(s) are out of stock, the Bank has the sole discretion to offer a different coupon as replacement. Cash Coupon(s) are not exchangeable with cash. The use of Cash Coupon(s) shall be subject to the terms and conditions stated on the Cash Coupons. Cash Coupon(s) are provided by respective merchant and the Bank makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by the merchant. The Bank shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by the merchant.
Terms and Conditions of Personal Loan for Selected Fubon Customers :
- Applicants must be Hong Kong permanent residents over 18 years old and annual income at HK$60,000 or above.
- Personal Loan for Selected Fubon Customers is only applicable to designated Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) customers. The Bank reserves the final right to determine the designated Bank customers to be offered with such Personal Loan without any explanation.
- The interest rate is determined based on customers’ relationship with the Bank, customers’ credit quality and the personal information submitted. After the application is taken on-line, customers will be announced the interest rate. To be entitled to the interest rate and/or other privileges, customers must apply and successfully drawdown the loan on or before 31 March 2023.
- The Bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the customer’s designated bank account within 4 - 7 working days after successful approval. The corresponding confirmation letter will be mailed to customer. The designated bank (except the Bank) may impose a service charge on the customer's designated bank account for the remittance.
- Customer has to submit the required personal information and/or all necessary documents to Fubon Bank (the "Bank") for final approval after the preliminary approved result has been obtained. Final approval of the application will be subject to the Bank’s decision upon collection of the necessary documents. The Bank reserves the final decision to disapprove any application and determine the approved loan amount.
- Customer is required to provide Telephone Banking Identification Number (“TIN”) for customer identity authentication when performing enquiry of the new personal loan account via the Fubon Bank Integrated Customer Service Hotline after successful approval of the loan. Please visit any Fubon Bank branches in person to apply if you do not have a TIN after loan drawdown. TIN will then be sent to you by mail.
- The Bank reserves the right to offer other interest rates, loan tenors or personal loan plans subject to the approval result of each customer.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion offer and amend the relevant terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank is final and conclusive.
Download Terms and Conditions