From 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (the “Promotion Period”), Fubon Business Online customers may enjoy supermarket gift vouchers of up to HK$1,500 in total value once he/she has successfully completed remittance to overseas bank accounts or CHATS fund transfer transactions via Fubon Business Online and fulfilled the following Designated Promotion items. Privilege 1
Customers may enjoy supermarket gift voucher of HK$50 each time he/she has executed any of the “Designated Remittance Transactions” via Fubon Business Online during the Promotion Period.4 Privilege 2
Customers may enjoy supermarket gift vouchers of HK$500 in value once he/she has executed any of the “Designated Remittance Transactions” via Fubon Business Online for 30 times or more during the Promotion Period.5
Terms and Conditions:
- The Promotion Period is effective from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021, both dates inclusive.
- This offer is available to corporate customers only.
- To redeem the rewards of “Privilege 1” and “Privilege 2”, customers should successfully execute the “Designated Remittance Transactions” via Fubon Business Online during the Promotion Period. “Designated Remittance Transactions” include any of the following:
||Remittance to any other overseas bank accounts; or
||CHATS fund transfer to any other local bank accounts.
- Each customer may only redeem the reward of “Privilege 1” for a maximum of 10 times per month and up to 20 times during the Promotion Period. Therefore, each customer is eligible to receive supermarket gift voucher of a maximum value of HK$1,000.
- Each customer may only redeem the reward of “Privilege 2” once during the Promotion Period.
- The rewards are limited and are provided on a first come, first served basis while stock lasts.
- Fubon Bank will post the supermarket gift vouchers (if any) to the customer at his/her correspondence address within 6 to 8 weeks after the Promotion Period.
- Terms and conditions apply. Fubon Bank reserves the rights to alter the terms and conditions and/or the rights to make final determination in relation to the promotional offer. In case of discrepancies between the English and the Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.