Accidental death or injury happens to employees quite often. Being an employer, it is crucial to provide your employees with a peace of mind. The employees and their families would also wish for instant emergency assistance from employers to tide over the crisis. To enjoy the benefits, take out our group personal accident plan now!
- Specifically designed for companies or organizations with 5 or more employees
- Benefits cover accidental death and permanent disablement, accidental medical expenses, annual income benefit and daily hospital income
- Offers a wide range of exclusive benefits covering dangerous sports, special situations and air travel
- Free 24-hour emergency assistance service
Please call Fubon Bank Enrollment Hotline 2806 5038 during office hours* for more details.
*Office hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 9pm (except public holidays).
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any part of the insurance contract. For full terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy document itself which shall prevail in case of inconsistency.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is the insurance underwriter of the above insurance plan and is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority. Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensation under this policy and reserves the right of final approval and decision on such matters.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Fubon Bank”).
- Fubon Bank is the authorized insurance agency for Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, and is responsible for introduction of the insurance plans. The Plan is not the product of Fubon Bank. Fubon Bank is not responsible for any terms or obligations of the Plan.
- In case you file a written complaint regarding the selling process or processing of the related transaction to Fubon Bank and the complaint is an “Eligible Dispute(s)” as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre, Fubon Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you if the Eligible Dispute cannot be resolved after Fubon Bank has issued the final written reply. If the complaint / dispute is related to the policy terms and conditions, it should be resolved directly between Zurich Insurance Company Ltd and you.
- Levy collected by the Insurance Authority (if any) has been imposed on this policy at the applicable rate and would be remitted in accordance with the prescribed arrangements. For further information, please visit http://www.zurich.com.hk/ia-levy.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is a company incorporated in Switzerland with limited liability and its principal place of business in Hong Kong is at 25-26/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong.
- The English version shall prevail in case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.