Enjoy your very own e branch with our Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online Service, available in both traditional Chinese and English. Information to be entered in English. Using your personal computer, you can now view your merchant e-Statement anytime, anywhere on the internet. Just click onto our website www.fubonbank.com.hk to access our Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online Service. Managing your business is right at your fingertips.
- PC (Processor): Pentium 500MHz or higher
- Modem: 56kbps or 10Mbps broadband internet access or faster
- RAM: 128MB or above
- Monitor: VGA
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
Login to Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online
- Click into www.fubonbank.com.hk, select Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online Service
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Click "Submit"
- If you need to amend data entered, please click "Reset"
- The merchant e-Statement overview page will be displayed on screen
- There is a "4-times" re-try limit. If you enter an incorrect PIN for 4 consecutive times, the PIN will be made invalid. You will need to apply for a new PIN by contacting our Customer Service Hotline at 2566 8181
- The User ID cannot be changed
Merchant e-Statement Enquiry
- You can view merchant e-Statement of registered Merchant Accounts:
- Select statement type
- Select any registered merchant account number
- Select e-Statement Date
- The latest e-Statement
- Date range
- Click "Submit" and the selected e-Statement will be displayed on screen
All information listed is for reference only
- Download Application Forms for Fubon Products and Services
You can download application forms for different Fubon products and services anytime online. Please submit completed application forms together with relevant documents to any Fubon Branch.
We welcome any opinions or enquiries. You can contact different Fubon Divisions to directly express any opinions you may have.
- Select "Contact Us". The telephone and email contacts of different Divisions will be displayed on screen
- Enter your "Existing PIN"
- Enter your "New PIN"
- Re-enter "New PIN" to confirm
- Click "Submit" after verifying all data input. If you need to amend entered data, please click "Reset"
- Your new PIN will be effective immediately
- Please enter your User ID and the new PIN next time when you login
- For your own security, please change your PIN regularly
- If you suspect your PIN has been used for unauthorized access, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 2566 8181 to report theft
Message to Bank
- Select relevant Fubon Division
- Enter your contact details (including contact telephone number and email address) so that our staff can contact you to follow up
- Enter your message
- Click "Submit"
- For Security reasons, it is important that you click "Sign Off" when you have finished your inquiries with Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online
- Please close your browser and sign off from the system to prevent unauthorized printing and downloading of your information
- If there is an extended period of inactivity on your browser, Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online Service will be signed off automatically
To avoid theft of your information by unauthorized parties, please do not leave your personal computer unattended before signing off from Fubon Credit Card Merchant Online
For further inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 2566 8181
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 1:00pm