When expanding your business, strategizing and planning are as important as protecting your office contents and your employees. Our office product offers comprehensive coverage for office contents, personal accident protection, legal liability protection, etc., freeing your mind to focus on expanding your business.
- Protects your business against all risks such as fire, theft, burglary, water damage, etc
- Provides office contents protection, money protection, personal accident protection, increase in cost of working and legal liability protection
- Optional protection includes loss of income, employees' compensation and stock cover
Please call Fubon Bank Enrollment Hotline 2806 5038 during office hours* for more details.
*Office hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 9pm (except public holidays).
- The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any part of the insurance contract. For full terms and conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy document itself which shall prevail in case of inconsistency.
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (“Zurich”) is the insurance underwriter of the above insurance plan and is authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority. Zurich is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensation under this policy and reserves the right of final approval and decision on such matters.
- Zurich is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Fubon Bank”).
- Fubon Bank is the licensed insurance agency appointed by Zurich , and is responsible for introduction of the insurance plans. The Plan is not the product of Fubon Bank. Fubon Bank is not responsible for approval, coverage and compensation under the Plan.
- In case you file a written complaint regarding the selling process or processing of the related transaction to Fubon Bank and the complaint is an “Eligible Dispute(s)” as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre, Fubon Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you if the Eligible Dispute cannot be resolved after Fubon Bank has issued the final written reply. If the complaint / dispute is related to the policy terms and conditions, it should be resolved directly between Zurich and you.
- Levy collected by the Insurance Authority (if any) has been imposed on this policy at the applicable rate and would be remitted in accordance with the prescribed arrangements. For further information, please visit Zurich's company website: http://www.zurich.com.hk/ia-levy.
- Zurich is a company incorporated in Switzerland with limited liability and its principal place of business in Hong Kong is at 25-26/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong.
- The English version shall prevail in case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.